VENDING TECHNOLOGY NEWS©, The Newsletter that Brings You What You Need to Succeed!
Have a Story? Email Vending Technology News today!
The time is now to join the conversation about vending technology. Vending Technology News was launched to guide this important discussion because technology is what has rejuvenated the industry. Every 2 weeks Vending Technology News leads the discussion about how vending operators of all sizes are improving their customer service and building more efficient operations — and realizing better profits.
Vending Technology News is the only vending industry forum exclusively focused on technology — Nearly 10,000 vending decision makers wait for this newsletter twice a month — Make sure you are part of the discussion today! Email us today.
To succeed in vending and refreshment services, an operator has to have the best technology solutions. The latest software enables an operator to optimize routes, identify the top-selling products, monitor location sales and learn about the most current manufacturer promotions.
Whether you operate vending machines, micro markets, manual foodservice or refreshment services, today’s business is all about technology. Customers want to pay with credit cards and redeem loyalty rewards for vending purchases. They want to access nutrition information at the point of sale. Location managers want timely and easy-to-read reports on what their employees are consuming. When a machine goes down, they want to report it in real time.
To manage routes efficiently, vending operators need dynamic scheduling. To operate an efficient warehouse, they need the most advanced inventory management system available.
Vending Technology News brings you the most up-to-date reports on the technology that is changing the vending and refreshment services industry. Today’s operator needs to be informed to operate efficiently, market effectively and provide the service customers are expecting.
Jeff Adair – Managing Editor/National Sales Director
Vending Technology News
“Brings you what you need to succeed”
A division of VendingConnection.com
Cell Phone: 847-331-4256
View 2018 VTN Media Kit
The technology newsletter is sent to over 9,800+ direct emails of vending operators & industry professionals!!
VENDING TECHNOLOGY NEWS – NEWSLETTERS & EDITORIAL ARTICLES
- Upstate Networks Develops Cryptocurrency Kit For Vending Machines, Seeks Operators For Beta Test
- Worldline Offers Android Based Payment Terminal
- USAT Teams With ADVAM Payment Solutions
- Bodega Renames Itself Stockwell, Will Offer New App
- Considerations For Choosing The Best Micro Market Provider For Your Refreshment Services Business
- Avanti Markets Teams With New Age Pavilions On Solution For High-Theft Environments
- Nayax Forms Entity To Provide Remittance Services
- Swyft, Inc. Acquires Utique, Inc.
- Vending Technology News Thanks Readers And Advertisers As It Enters Its Third Year
- Technology Beckons On Many Fronts: Guidelines For Food and Refreshment Service Operators
- OptConnect Partners With Systech Corporation On IOT Hardware And Software Solution
- Omron Debuts Human Image Sensing Technology
- The Venders Modular Vending System Offers Enhanced Flexibility
- World’s First Artificial Intelligence (AI) Application For Vending Machines!
- Beijing Fulei Tech Co. Ltd. Introduces Its ‘Three Go’ Automated Convenience Store Machine
- Zytronic Introduces Touch Controllers To Improve Payments, Customer Tracking And More
- Beer Vending Machines Set To Debut This Year
- World’s First Artificial Intelligence (AI) Application For Vending Machines Is Here!
- VendingMetrics Updates Machine Inventory
- Office Depot’s CompuCom Rolls Out POP Digital Vending Solution
- Coca-Cola Upgrades Its Self-Serve Freestyle Beverage Vender With Contemporary Features
- How Mobile Payment Is Changing The Customer Experience For Convenience Services
- U-Select-It Intros Evoke Snack 6 Merchandiser
- AAEON Releases Industrial Grade Vending Controller Solution
- Seaga Vender Uses Vibration Controlled Delivery
- How Next Generation Technology Challenges Convenience Services; Panel Offers Insights
- USA Technologies Partners With Ingenico Group On Bundled Solution
- Nayax Now Accepts Twint Mobile Payment App
- 365 Retail Markets -Connecting People With Products At Work
- Vagabond Releases vīv Delivery To Empower Operators With Last Mile Fulfillment
- AVI Foodsystems Inc. Secures Credit Card Payments With P2PE Solution
- Shelfx Merchandisers Now Accept Venmo App
- Mobile Pay: Why Operators Shouldn’t Wait
- SuzoHapp North America Acquires Coinco’s Primary Currency And Cashless Products
- Crane Merchandising Systems Introduces Several Technology Upgrades
- Avanti Markets Introduces Planogram Tool
- Artificial Intelligence Delivers Sales And Service Improvement To Coca Cola Vending Machines
- Crane Merchandising Systems Introduces Barista Style Coffee Vending Machine
- RSA Management Group Selects Nayax As Cashless Payment Solution Of Choice
- OTI Introduces Cryptocurrency Payment Solution For Vending Machines
- Automated Retail Pioneer Develops Solution Offering More Extensive Performance Data
- Crane Payment Innovations Teams With PayRange To Boost Mobile Platform
- Imperial Company Upgrades TriTeq Locks To Include Remote Machine Monitoring
- Reis & Irvy’s Machines Will Accept Multiple Cryptocurrencies
- ViaTouch Media’s Vicki Machine Boosts Interactivity Using Artificial Intelligence
- USA Technologies Expands Seed Markets
- Masterpass, PayRange Partner On Free Credit
- Stock By Parlevel App Makes Drivers Efficient
- Arizona Operator Pioneers ‘Smart Fridge’
- Parlevel Integrates With Lightspeed Automation
- AR Systems App Enables Remote Management
- On Track Innovations And Apriva Partner On Pre-Certified EMV Processing Solution
- 5G Connectivity Promises New Opportunities For Vending, But Don’t Forget About 4G
- Parlevel Feed App Keeps Operators Up To Date
- Gimme Introduces Its 2018 Business Model
- Vagabond’s vīv Checkout Enables Kiosk-less Micro Markets
- Media Veteran Jeff Adair Joins Vending Technology News As National Sales Director
- Robomart Introduces Self-Driving, Mobile ‘Supermarket On Wheels’
- Parlevel Integrates With USG Order Center
- MagTek Card Reader Authenticator Adds Identification And Payment Options
- OptConnect Gains Backing From Tech Investor
- Texas Operation Improves Product Mix Using Category Managemen, Boosting Sales
- MagTek Introduces OEM Hybrid Insertion Card Reader Authenticator
- NAMA Certifies Azkoyen Group Venders
- Stoelting Introduces Frozen Soft-Serve Machine
Please Email any questions or topics you would like to see in our Vending Technology Newsletter. Advertising options are available.
Call 847-331-4256 or Email us today!