365 Retail Markets Launches Innovative nanomarket™ Kiosk
April 4, 2017 by 365 Marketing/ Troy, MI – April 4, 2017 – 365 Retail Markets is excited to announce the release of its latest self-checkout kiosk, the nanomarket™. The 365 nanomarket™ is a modern, tablet-based device for smaller populations, allowing operators to expand into locations that were previously cost prohibitive. Operators will enjoy the ability to quickly and easily open new locations without sacrificing the quality and innovation they have come to expect from 365’s suite of products.
“365 Retail Markets has always been committed to helping our customers realize new opportunities in the marketplace,” said Joe Hessling, CEO of 365 Retail Markets. “The nanomarket™ is our clearest expression of that goal. While providing a lower cost of entry, we did not set out to simply create a less expensive kiosk. The nanomarket™ is packed full of new features that delight clients and lay the groundwork for 365’s direction in the years ahead.”
Since hitting the market, the nanomarketTM has been well received by Operators and end users alike. Operators are surprised by the features that come standard in such a small, sleek package, including:
- P2PE credit card encryption – clients and consumers alike can be confident that their transactions are secure. This makes conversations with client IT departments much easier!
- NFC Support – operators are able to accept mobile wallets such as Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- 2D barcode scanner – consumers can scan products as well as present the 365Pay app’s QR code to identify themselves at the nanomarket™ and utilize global market accounts!
- Quickpay – check out without touching a single button! Simply scan your product, followed by the 365Pay app QR code, or barcoded card and check out in three seconds or less!
- Search Button and Nested Menus – merchandise an unlimited number of non-barcoded items and allow consumers to search for items by name or barcode at any time!
- Built-in Cellular Service – an optional feature operators may order, allows the nanomarket™ to arrive connected to the Internet out of the box! Stock a handful of nanomarkets™ at your warehouse and install the same day you win the deal! Operators can also use Wi-Fi where available.
- Self-Staging and Diagnostics – configure new locations online then stage the kiosk in five minutes using the new provisioning app built into every nanomarket™!
- Email and SMS receipts – now any consumer, including anonymous credit card purchasers can receive receipts. Account users can also see purchase history directly in the 365Pay app.
Powered by 365’s newest software platform, the nanomarketTM represents the future of innovation at 365 and is the gateway to the 365 Connected CampusSM.
The 365 nanomarket™ comes complete with a drill template in every box, making it quick and easy to affix the nanomarket™ to any countertop or floating shelf. A carefully crafted locking ring enables the nanomarket to have a sturdy connection to the counter while still maintaining a polished and finished look.
“The nanomarket™ provides a glimpse into where we’re headed at 365. While so much of the nanomarket™ will be familiar to our operators, there are several underlying benefits that will only begin to reveal themselves over time.” said Ryan McWhirter, Director of Product. “Our vision of a connected campus, allowing one consumer account to traverse markets, vending and dining starts with nanomarket™. Where it ends, we’ll see.”
The 365 nanomarket™ is available now. For more information or to order yours, contact our dedicated sales team at email@example.com or call (888) 365-7382.
To demo the nanomarketTM in person visit us at the NAMA OneShow at booth #427.
Watch the video below to see 365 nanomarket™ in action!
365 Retail Markets, a rapidly growing self-service technology company with offices in Metro Detroit, Santa Clara, and Provo, creates technology that connects people with products at work. Our proprietary 365 technology provides a turnkey platform that allows customers to increase sales, improve the customer experience, and increase profits while reducing operating costs!
VENDING YELLOW PAGES DIRECTORIES:
Call us at 1-800-956-8363 to POST YOUR COMPANY, or QUESTIONS?